Every time a person is planted right in front of your website with the intention to make an analysis of it is very common to ask: where do I start? For many people the idea of analyzing a website is without doubt very complex, although it is a key task to make an improvement on those web pages that really need it.
Are you really happy with your website? Your website receives enough visits? Does the performance achieved is expected? Although many web pages are created with a fabulous design, there are other aspects that are not taken into account and can impair performance and potential can have a Web page, such as accessibility, usability, speed, etc. This article collected eight effective tools for analyzing web pages you will be very useful to know if you need to improve some aspect of your website.
“The network or the Internet is considered a great ally when it comes to enhancing creativity. We also use the Internet to access information, communicate, store data and play.” Tony Buzan.
Analysis of web pages 8 effective tools
Having a website attention to detail in every aspect or factor, is essential to achieve the desired results with the same, and for that the analysis of web pages becomes a key action. Between 8 basic tools to know are:
1. MetricSpot tool: Responsible for measuring the degree of optimization of the website and that of your competitors based on 50 SEO parameters.
2. Woopra tool: is a service of real-time analysis that is often used by sales and marketing teams. It helps companies optimize the life cycle of customers.
3. Woorank tool: web application that allows websites to obtain reports in which meaningful data on what the status of a website, are included along with a list of recommendations and advice to implement.
4. Nibbler tool: Nibbler is a tool that provides a report on the website for 10 key criteria such as social networks are accessible.
5. Seogratis tool: A tool that performs a comprehensive SEO analysis of web pages by various types of parameters.
6. Clicktale tool: It’s a useful tool that helps analyze online behavior with users on websites. Optimizes performance, improves usability and increases conversion rates.
7. Chartbeat Tool: Provides real-time scanning for content creators and website publishers, managing web performance data meet.
8. Crazyegg tool: This is a web analytics tool that is focused on usability and conducts heat maps mouse movement.
These 8 analysis tools get web pages to optimize your website and make sure it is operating at full capacity and that the results are really offering you expected. Not using any tool for analyzing your web site? It is interesting to take note of these tools and start using them soon.
“New technologies make it easy to do everything in the house and hang it on the Internet or wherever, and do great sacrifices on a personal level. It’s something as good as getting into the vortex of record and tours, media, etc.” Joaquín Cardiel